I am searching for the BOM for the PLC mentioned in the Udemy training course so I can follow along and learn.
Here are the bare minimum parts that you would need to follow along:
- CompactLogix | 1769-L16ER-BB1B x1
I/O System for PointIO Module
- EtherNet Connection Point | 1734-AENT / 1734-AENTR
- 24VDC Digital Input Card (sink) | 1769-IB8 x1
- 24VDC Digital Output Card (source) | 1769-OB8 x1
- Analog Input Card (current) | 1734-IE4C x1
- Analog Input Card (voltage) | 1734-IE2V x1
- Terminal Base (spring) | 1734-TBS x4
I hope this helps.