Welcome to the SolisPLC Community Forum!
SolisPLC is a community of Electrical Technicians, Engineers, and enthusiasts. We’re passionate about industrial automation and everything around it. We’re here to provide you with a space to discuss ideas, ask questions, and exchange information about PLC programming and industrial automation.
If you’re new to the SolisPLC Community Forum, make sure to introduce yourself to the community here
A few useful resources:
- Tutorial: Here you can find technical step-by-step tutorials.
- Courses: Here you can find complete PLC programming courses taught by experts.
- DO NOT SPAM
- Do not be toxic
- DO NOT SPAM.
- Do not post or link to content that is abusive, hateful, or offensive.
- Do not post or link to content that is off-topic or disruptive of the discussion.
- Do not post or link to content that threatens or harasses others.
- Do not post or link to content that discloses private or personal matters concerning any person.
- Do not post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Do not post, link to, or otherwise direct users to advertisements or solicitations.
- Do not post or transmit any file that contains viruses, corrupted files, “Trojan Horses,” or any other contaminating or destructive features that may damage someone else’s computer.
- Do not post any material that violates the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
- Do not impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Do not violate any other applicable law or regulation.
Community Conduct Guidelines
- Post clear, valuable, honest information.
- Be nice to others; do not attack others in the group.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Make your comments useful and informative.
- Make your post relevant to the Group.
We’re glad to have you part of our community!
The SolisPLC team